• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've created a rod...

luvabun

Warren Veteran
for my own back :roll: Spike has the run of the house when I'm here... as shown by this photo of him at the top of the stairs :)

This means that there's nowhere neutral when I do feel up to bonding him again :shock:

spike001.jpg

p.s. 'scuse his straggly fur.. as he's a gummy bun, he can't groom himself properly so I'm helping him with his moult :)

Awwwwwww Bless him, he looks so contented :D

Sounds like you might have a house smelling like a vinegar distillery in the future Jill! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:D Hes gorgeous!! I'm in the same position - but now we've moved home I'm hoping trying Darcy bonding again might be more successful! Hope you've have lots of white vinegar!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: soory but there's no way my house is going to smell like a chip shop :lol:

good luck Romy :D

He looks pleased as punch. What a cutie! How bout buying some scraps of carpet to put down to re-neutralise it when he gets a friend. lol.

Back