• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frida - why?

Zeb is fully back to normal, lots of normal poo this morning and he'd emptied his food bowl overnight.

I'm writing this at 545 though because i was woken by one of the bunnies banging. It was Frida. She looks miserable again and her tummy is making loud noises that just dont sound right

She has eaten and pood last night. Just emptied her litter tray to keep an eye on her poo for this morning and she's eeating some SS now. But she doesnt seem 100%. I'm going to take her back to vets this morning as soon as they open.

She's had a tummyy rub and i've given her some of the leftover maxolon. PLease send vibes for me baby (and for us now as it seems greece might never happen). Sarah.

Oh goodness :(

Its good that Frida is still eating. If you have any Infacol I'd give her a couple of mls. I really hope your Buns will BOTH be completely well very soon

Janex

Oh no :( This sounds so similar to my 2, taking it in turns. My vet thinks it is E. Cuniculi causing the problems.

Really hope you can sort it.

stopped up from 5ish and gave frida a tummy rub, some infacol and let her out on the landing. this perked her up and she spent most of the next few hours running up and down the stairs.

the vet told me last time that exercising was good for her tummy too and it did seem to do the trick

we dropped all of them off at bunny camp at lunchtime. forgot lola's drops so had to drive the hour round trip again to take them.

frida seemed a lot better by the time we dropped her off - sue has just let me know she's ok now - eating, and pooing. she's in a big wendy house with 6x6 run and she is very impressed by it too :)

we are just finally packing for greece now so i wont be around for a week but thanks again for all your support

Sarah x :)

Back