• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wild baby bunnies don't want to let them go.....

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
ok so i'm attached...big time. think my partner is too come to think of it.

the four wild babies i've had since they were about 4 days old are now about 18 days old and doing fine. few problems with a couple of them not feeding as much as the other two but apart from that they are doing great.

thing is i'm totally and utterly attached to them and keep crying when i think about them all leaving!!! :-( its really sad i know, and i should be fairly happy as some lovely person from this forum is very very kind enough to take them all in but god i'm dreading the day i give them up!

why can't i live somewhere with a humungous garden and not a shoe box sized one!?

suzynick said:
just wish i could have kept them all...

I have never been in that position but I imagine I would feel exactly the same. You ahve done your best for them so far and letting them go is for the best too. I don't know who they are going to but if they are off here they are likely to give them a great home. x

Thats great then. You've given them a life! It's a shame you can't keep them foreve, but they will be happy :D

have you not got a friend or neighbour who would adopt them? then you would still get to see them every now and then.

Back