• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty, Jones and Ostara

Mika

New Kit
Hello!

This is the first time I post pictures in this forum (hoping to post more in the future, hehe) and this is Jones (Indiana Jones) the grey one when he was a baby. We called him (Indiana) Jones because he just LOVED and still does, climbing and jumping everywhere at anytime. We almost called him cannon-ball, LOL. Then Ostara is the female. She's really pretty but she can be evil too! She looked a bit mad when she was a baby because she had her eyes looking in different directions and when she'd jump around she REALLY looked like....something...crazy :lol:
Monty is the black one and we'll put a picture of him looking to the camera soon , :roll: heehee

yes

yes! but they are evil!
when we (my boyfriend and I) put them out in our patio where they can enjoy of the lawn and fresh grass (+ some pots to ravage) they don't want to go back to their hutch and so we spend a long time trying to catch them. But well, we understand them, they've got their own little paradise!

Back