• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chocolate and one of his Scars

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those who've read this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=45911

I collected Chocolate tonight and wow..what a difference a clean up has made he looks a different bunster..but look at his poorly scar..he has another the same size underneath him
chocolatescar.jpg

He is thin and scraggy but even though he's had a big op today already seems so much brighter than when i picked him up..all your vibes must have worked :D
He has a gorgeous face and I will take more pics tomorrow as tonight I think he needs to be left in peace

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
How could this woman say she loved him when she'd let him get like this without veterinary treatment?! Some people make me sick.

Vibes for the gorgeous little man and WELL DONE YOU for sorting him out! :thumb:

AMETHYST

Poor Chocolate, I dread to think what he looked like when you got him :cry:
Hope he is better soon, he is a lovley colour. I'd like to see a picture of his head too please :D

Poor little bun.

How did you manage to speak to the woman. I donn't know that I could control my temper when faced with something like that.

Hope he recovers well.

Back