• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Briar Patch Fundraiser _ Raffle and Stall

Thanks

Raffle for Briar Patch Rescue

Briar Patch Rescue is running a raffle to raise much needed funds, many thanks to Bex and the Buns and www.bunnybasics.com for donating the prizes.
Prizes are:

1st 15” LCD TV
2nd DVD recorder
3rd Ipod docking station and speakers
4th Bunny basics have very kindly donated a bunch of their lovely products, including specialty hay and treat baskets J (I had to tell my buns they weren’t allowed a nibble J)

Tickets are £1 for a strip, you can either send a cheque or postal order or use paypal, PM me and I’ll give you the details and let you know your number.

The raffle will be drawn at a fundraising event Briar Patch has organized on the 27th May at a local Green Fair www.rgf.org.uk we are going to have lots of other fundraising activities, a bunny tombola, cake stall, games etc. We will also be giving out information on rabbit care and talking to the public. I have persuaded my OH to sit in a dog create to show what it’s like for a rabbit in a small hutch (he’s 6”4!!)

The Fair is free to get in and there will be bands, stalls and loads of other things going on, if anyone lives in the Essex/East London area we would love to see you there.

Sound like a great idea... I'll be sure to get myself sorted soon and buy some tickets!

louise and Gus said:
I have persuaded my OH to sit in a dog create to show what it’s like for a rabbit in a small hutch (he’s 6”4!!)

I'm sure that could be money raiser??? Don't let him out until £XXX is raised??? :wink: :lol:

briar patch rescue

Sounds great fun :) I am in Walthamstow & will try to get along to give you some support :)

How much would you want to get my lovely O/h in a dog crate where he belongs :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: glad some guys know their place :lol: :lol: :lol:

That fair looks really good :thumb: I like it's message :thumb:
Just a word of advice after reading the details... make sure you are able to answer questions regarding the disposal of "waste" generated by bunny ownership. Actually the amound of waste generated could be a point used to put environmentally friendly peeps off bunny ownership... just a thought.

Good luck

Yeah I had though of that, luckily I'm an environmental consultant so spend a lot of time at work talking to people about waste and disposal routes, so I should be able to fend off most questions. I am finding out about composting bunny waste, I know some councils in cambridgeshire
allow you to put in the green collection, but not essex. it makes great compost but it help to have some worms added to speed up the rotting.

The fair does seem to have a really good message, I am looking forwars to it :D

I seem to be having problems sending PM's they are just staying in my outbox :? If you have PM'd me I am not ignoring you :D

I have now worked out how to use paypal so you can pay from your card even if you don't have a paypal account :D

£1 has to be worth a shot for these prizes :D

Back