• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are weird!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
As you will know Eva was spayed last Tuesday, she's has recoved very well indeed and went back outside with Scarlett and Stitch on Monday. Eva and Scralett have gone back together liek the grousome twosome they are but Stitch will not leave Eva alone! He's calmed down now but it's taken him 3 days to get used to having Eva back, he was hurting her just chasing her and Eva having lost all her fight when her hormones were removed didn't stand up to him (baring in mind Eva is 6.2 kg and Stitch is about 2kg :lol: )

I just don't get it! However as of last night Stitch is hiding under the hutch and wont come out whilst Eva and Scarlett are lording it over him, i think Eva may have had a word or two! :lol: :lol:

Sounds like it. I'm going through the bonding thing again and there has been "words" flying all ways :shock: :shock:

Back