• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

900+ Names So Far...Closing 6pm Sunday

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
What's Your Rabbit Called And Why? has received 699 names so far and there is a very clear winner at the moment. Only 27 names have four or more entries. If you've not added yours yet or yours got lost when the forum went down please do so as I'm going to close it and put up the results Sunday evening.

thanks all

Neil

EDIT - To continue this thread please can you reply to the new Whats Your Rabbit Called and Why? Continued thread, please.

This thread is getting difficult to view and reply to as the last 3 pages are errors. We dont want to lose anyones posts so reply on this thread below.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=46020

Thankyou
Neil and Maria
END OF EDIT!!!

Phill said:
Neil have you had any names only occur once?

probably 500 :shock: :roll: !
the biggest single entry is just in double figures!
oh, and one letter has 11 entries, all different.
it would appear we are rather individual about our rabbits' names!

Neil

Excellent i can't wai to see the finished article ! :D Oh BTW i thought i would add in my friends RB bun he was called Blue :D

I did reply to the other post not sure if it made it on there as it has gone a bit funny :lol:

Back