• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I need to go out, just went to catch the rabbits and Splodge just disappeared down a rabbit hole :shock: I stuck my hand down as far as I could but I can't feel him, it's a proper warren, not sure how to get him out :shock:

Got anything nice and pungent - like coriander - to tempt him out?
Once he's out I'd check how far that hole goes with a flexible stick!!!

I've just stuck a broom down and I still can't feel him :shock: I know there's a hole there, they've all been digging at it, but I keep filling it up everyday! I must have just been blocking the end! had no idea it went that far :shock: I'm going to have to leave him to pick my son up from school and hope alls ok when I come back :(

He can't have gone that far, surely??? If they've dug really deep wouldn't you have noticed mounds of earth outside the hole.
I doubt he's got out anywhere and probably thinks it's great fun to hide from mummy!
Hope he's out when you get home so you can get to filling it in and spoil their fun!!! :lol:

there are mounds of earth but the gardens so dry and dusty and they've spread it so far I didn't realise how much :oops: Got to work out how to fill it in properly now, I need one of those sticks they use to pack cannons with :shock:

well I've filled it as best I could and covered it with compost and watered it so hopefully it won't be so tempting to dig in! There's no way I managed to get the dirt even half way along the tunnel though! It's ok at the moment as it tunnels under Twinkle's wire run but if I ever move it and someone treads on the ground there they might be in for a shock :shock:

Back