• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my vets is GREAT!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
had a letter through this morning saying that they are going to be giving a one hour lecture on rabbit care, health and common problems. :D the talk will be done by the vets (most are very rabbit savvy and have special interest in rabbit care) they will also be having an informal chat after the lecture to talk to the owners and to find out about their experiences with bunnies etc and you can ask them questions and things.

sounds like fun! will hopefully go along and find out some interesting bunny things :D yay! (it isnt until the 1st June though so i have a bit of a wait :lol: )

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cheekytikki said:
had a letter through this morning saying that they are going to be giving a one hour lecture on rabbit care, health and common problems. :D the talk will be done by the vets (most are very rabbit savvy and have special interest in rabbit care) they will also be having an informal chat after the lecture to talk to the owners and to find out about their experiences with bunnies etc and you can ask them questions and things.

sounds like fun! will hopefully go along and find out some interesting bunny things :D yay! (it isnt until the 1st June though so i have a bit of a wait :lol: )

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am supposed to be one of the people giving a talk :lol: Louise asked if I could go along, only trouble is its 2 days before my holiday so I havent said for definate yet :?

I thought it was a great idea. They are going to be doing more so this isnt a one off. I said I will be able to give her a definate answer nearer the time because I will be rushing around getting ready for my hols. I am going to try my best to get there, if I cant I will do the next one.

that sounds great then :D i know they had a talk a little while ago about the special care of elderly animals because we were going to go but then couldnt so hopefully they might repeat that too :D

Back