• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport help please - Leicester to Norwich

I travel from Notts to near Cambridge most weekends. I am going tonight which is probably too late to arrange anything unless Jill can get him to me this afternoon so how about next weekend if I can get Bart from Jill during the week and meet Cheryl near Cambridge somewhere.

I'm not sure if this is any use at all, but I am currently in Manchester and am heading back to Norwich on Monday by train - planning to get the 11.42. The train goes via Nottingham, Sheffield, Alfreton, grantham and Peterborough. I know it's a long shot but if anyone could get bun to me in Manchester (Salford) first thing Monday morning, or could even meet me on the platform of one of the interim stations I could take bunny back home. :D I'll PM Cheryl & Honneybunny my mobile number.

I'm happy to collect anywhere on the A47 east of Leicester (I'd rather not have to face the joy of driving in Leicester) and take to near Norwich.

Back