• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No one else would understand!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
For the past three days I've had breakfast in bed with Roxy!
Barney comes to have a nose but he's a bit shy. Roxy however virtually attacks me for whatever I'm munching on untill she realises it's gone then she stlles down for a cuddle. She is bonkers! :D

Angie (Bunnymadhouse on here) has a house bun that begs for food. He stopped at mine when they were away & got mad at me for not sharing my pizza :shock: I gave him some crust & you should've seen him run off with it! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Roxy doesn't sp much beg as demand and pin you down untill she gets her way. And I got her to set an example to Barney of how a good bunny should behave. I think they've just shared tips on how to be naughty :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Audrey does that. If I'm eating a rice cake or something she jumps up at my legs and if I offer her a bit she trys to run off with the whole lot (is it gross I just let her have a bite and don't break a bit off for her? :oops: :lol: )

Angie (Bunnymadhouse on here) has a house bun that begs for food. He stopped at mine when they were away & got mad at me for not sharing my pizza I gave him some crust & you should've seen him run off with it!

yup ....you should see him if i go in the fridge then go sit in the living room ....he jumps up me like a puppy begging :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bertie will do anything to get at chocolate biscuits, yesterday he'd gone upstairs to play in my daughters bedroom, he came down after 10 minutes or so with a chocolate biscuit in his mouth :lol:
It looked like he'd brought it down to share with his wife Fizz, I caught him with it and took it off him he wasn't happy at all and sulked all day :( :( ....

mine is the same with Rich Tea biccies - she'd take your arm off for one - but she's on a diet, poor love, and can't have one.
I know how she feels tho' 'cos when I get the chocolate munchies there's no stopping me :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
Angie (Bunnymadhouse on here) has a house bun that begs for food. He stopped at mine when they were away & got mad at me for not sharing my pizza I gave him some crust & you should've seen him run off with it!

yup ....you should see him if i go in the fridge then go sit in the living room ....he jumps up me like a puppy begging :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our house bun does this she begs on her back legs and runs in figure of 8's around ali's feet for whatever food he's eating! She has to be locked in her kennel when in comes to curry though as she will jump on your plate! :lol:

Mine "share" breakfast with me in the mornings. Before I eat my Weetabix I break one into 6 small pieces and let each of the bunnies have a bit. :D

AMETHYST

If I'm sitting on the sofa eating a sandwich Deej will start mountaineering till his mouth is so close to mine that he hopes he'll get to take a bite instead of me!!! :lol:

But I just put him back on the floor. he is very persistent though, and won't stop till all the foods gone or he gets some!

The other day I was getting the veggie draw out of the fridge as it was his tea time, and as it was heavy I rested it on the floor for a second and he managed to grab the whole cabbage - he didn't want to let go of it either!

Back