• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CANNON WOMAN IS BONKERS!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Have a look in the fundraising section! Su (Cannonwoman) is shaving her long locks off!!! :shock: yes all of it!!! she is doing it to help raise funds for Ebony eyes, You can win a prize for guessing how much the hair will weigh when cut off! so please have a look and show your support! i'm sure not many of us would be that brave!
well done Su!!

:shock: :shock: Reading the title i thought you were starting a personal attack on me there Lisa! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Though i think everyone worked out i`m a tad mad a long time ago! :oops: :lol:

Thankyou to everyone who`s placed a guess so far :D Unfortunately the thread in fundraising`s all muddled up at the mo due to the forum changing server but i`m doing my best to keep up with all the guesses ( 15 so far ). Hopefully admin will be able to sort it soon.

Please keep placing your bets :D
Su.x

su is bonkers

I think you are completely barmy BUT a wonderful :) kind & caring person too :)
I wish i could persuade you to keep your lovely hair by offering to pay double ( & hope all other bidders would do the same) :)
I will be adding my name to your list tomorrow :)

Re: su is bonkers

rabshan said:
I think you are completely barmy BUT a wonderful :) kind & caring person too :)
I wish i could persuade you to keep your lovely hair by offering to pay double ( & hope all other bidders would do the same) :)
I will be adding my name to your list tomorrow :)
THAT is the best idea! Everyone pay double so she won't cut it, or even better, cut off only 12" so a wig could still be made for the cancer charity.
I will pay double right now. So, 2 for double then so far?? :)

cannon wman is bonkers

So O.K. Su :? how much do you want us to pay you to KEEP YOUR HAIR ON :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It,s for a very good cause so i am up for it :) so is casablanca :) so what do we have to do to persuade everyone else :? hmmm thumbscrews perhaps :?: Oh i know :?
if you don,t all pay Su double to keep her hair on i will TAKE ALL MY CLOTHES OFF :oops: :oops: :shock: :lol:
yOU REALLY DON,T WANT ME TO DO THAT :oops: :? do you :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Re: cannon wman is bonkers

rabshan said:
So O.K. Su :? how much do you want us to pay you to KEEP YOUR HAIR ON :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It,s for a very good cause so i am up for it :) so is casablanca :) so what do we have to do to persuade everyone else :? hmmm thumbscrews perhaps :?: Oh i know :?
if you don,t all pay Su double to keep her hair on i will TAKE ALL MY CLOTHES OFF :oops: :oops: :shock: :lol:
yOU REALLY DON,T WANT ME TO DO THAT :oops: :? do you :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:shock: :shock: Blimey, you`re barmier than me!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now how do we convince people they want to save my hair?! :? The thumbscrew idea might work :wink: Or we could both take all our clothes off! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Come on peeps, do you want me to have it all shaved off? Or just some of it?

Su.x

cannonwoman is barmy

Hi Su :) so have you decided yet or shall i start to unbutton |(very slowly) all the tiny little buttons on my THERMAL VEST :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: quickly followed by my LONG WOOLLY SOCKS :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:
by the time iv,e got that lot off (not including the bits of hay that get everywhere) you will probably be BALD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you mail me your paypal address so i can send payment :?:
shanX
P.S. I am definately more barmy than you :shock: :oops: :oops: :?

Hi Shan :wave:

I think we`re going to have to stick to guess the weight, so you can keep your clothes on & bits of hay :wink: & i get the joy of going bald!!! :lol: :lol:

Have sent you Jay`s paypal details & thankyou for your guess :D

Su.x

Neil has just told me off for not reading all of the other threads. He has told me that he already knows your plans! :oops:

It just shows which one of us has too much time on their hands :lol: :lol:

Maria

Neil-and-Maria said:
Neil has just told me off for not reading all of the other threads. He has told me that he already knows your plans! :oops:

It just shows which one of us has too much time on their hands :lol: :lol:

Maria

Also shows who does the most work!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

18 people have guessed so far :D

I`ll be going round vets surgeries & petshops on Tuesday to put up posters & try & raise some more funds that way.......................

Su.x

Back