• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else wish....

Rabbers

Mama Doe
... that a stray rabbit will find them. I hope and pray that a find a rabbit hopping about somewhere who clearly has been abandoned so i can take them home and nurse them and love them. And that no-one answers the posters :wink:
I just don't feel i can justify getting another rabbit from a rescue because i have a small garden and because of vets bills etc. But if i found one that needed me, I'd manage and would get them lovely house and everything they needed. And then the OH couldn't object either and would insist we keep them!!!

One day maybe. Its silly really isn't it!!

Yes :lol: Ever since people on here have said they've found stray rabbits I've been on the look out :lol:

I always look out for them but then i worry about what i would do if I saw one and what if I couldn't catch it.

that's what i worry about too. I suppose it would depend on the situation but i would try with towels, carriers etc. I suppose you can only do what you can.

My baby Angel was a stray.Someone at OH work had seen her for about 10 days running in his garden.They tried for days on end to catch her and eventually did :love: The vet reckoned she was about 8 weeks old.I have had her since February and she is lovely :love:

Rabbers said:
... that a stray rabbit will find them. I hope and pray that a find a rabbit hopping about somewhere who clearly has been abandoned so i can take them home and nurse them and love them. And that no-one answers the posters :wink:
I just don't feel i can justify getting another rabbit from a rescue because i have a small garden and because of vets bills etc. But if i found one that needed me, I'd manage and would get them lovely house and everything they needed. And then the OH couldn't object either and would insist we keep them!!!

One day maybe. Its silly really isn't it!!

:D Not silly at all..that's exactly how I feel. I've even got my name down at the vet in case they find one that needs temp fostering! I live in hope... :D

Back