• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeb - yet another update

Well gails interpretation of normal is different from mine - but he did eat quite a lot yesterday and had done about 8 poos when i got home, plus i found some ceacotrophs(spelling??) in the garden when he'd been out.

He ate his first science selective last night since being ill (2 pieces) and scoffed tons of carrot tops, parsley and a bit of carrot.

However, no poo again all night and he's hardly eaten all night. He seems to be weeing normally now though.

he's eaten well this morning (no SS, just veg) so hopefully nature will take its course soon. He's very lively now - lots of jumping on the bed, the chairs etc and seems a bit happier.

his tummy was making a lot of noise this morning though - i've massaged it and hopefully that will help. the maxolon doesnt seem to be doing anything which has baffled the vet - gail says that she gave him zantac yesterday (now i think thats probably not the correct name - im sure thats a human medicine - but something that sounds similar).

he's back to see rebecca this morning - so i will update later

it certainly seems like he's improving slowly but surely :D

Sounds like Zeb is on the mend now, yay :D !! i have seen Rebecca this morning for Liam and Mishka's vaccs, and asked if Zeb had been in this morning :)
She said he was more lively :lol: so thats always a good sign :wink:

So pleased that he has picked up Sarah :)

sounds like zeb is on the mend

it took willow nearly a week to start eating his pellets after his episode this year so as long as he is eating his veg i would try not to worry too much

Back