• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies to be!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I went to see the rabbits I'm going to be getting soon - they're growing up so fast. Having used the guide in the FAQ section we think they're both boys. I can't wait to get them!

Do I look cute like this?
DSCF1987-1.jpg

Mmm this is comfy
DSCF1941.jpg

What sex did you decide I was again?
DSCF1974.jpg

Dinner with Mum
DSCF2006.jpg

Don't you mean my soon to be bunnies? :roll: :lol:
I love them <3 So fluffy
When you get them, be sure to post loads of pictures of them. :D

BirdieBun said:
awww are they rescue bunnies? how come you dont know their sexes?

they are verrrrrrrrrrrry gorgeous :love:
They're from my friends bunnies. Daddy bunny has now had the snip to prevent him having any more "adventures" :roll: and Mummy bunny is going to be spayed when her babies have left & the vet's happy to do it.
My two baby bunnies will be off down the vets when I get them to check their sex, give them a general health check and start their jabs, and I'll find out what age they're happy to neuter them at. I think I'm going to have to do a lot of grooming though!

Glingle said:
BirdieBun said:
awww are they rescue bunnies? how come you dont know their sexes?

they are verrrrrrrrrrrry gorgeous :love:
They're from my friends bunnies. Daddy bunny has now had the snip to prevent him having any more "adventures" :roll: and Mummy bunny is going to be spayed when her babies have left & the vet's happy to do it.
My two baby bunnies will be off down the vets when I get them to check their sex, give them a general health check and start their jabs, and I'll find out what age they're happy to neuter them at. I think I'm going to have to do a lot of grooming though!

awwwwwwwwww :love:

Back