• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Berties new house...

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
19042007151.jpg

It is Lavender Lodge from pets@home.

Yes it large, Berts bum is poking out of the divider bit. He can stand up on his hind legs and still have a foot of romm anove his head!
It was £99.99 so quite good for the price x

very big but wouldnt last long in the winter with all them gaps. But other than that- a fine piece of carpentry :D

It has a suitable cover for winter so Bertie will be fine. Its quite sturdy and alot better than what most rabbits live in. Bert loves his house so i'm happy :D

It looks great! I've been quite impressed by P@H's new hutches, they're certainly a lot bigger.

HS said:
It looks great! I've been quite impressed by P@H's new hutches, they're certainly a lot bigger.
if only theyd get rid of the plastic green hutch id be happy with p@h.i saw a couple looking at it yesterday i was gonna but in andsay about the plastic over heating the hutch n things but thankfully they decided against it :D
i tried to tell the store person thats why noone will be buying it as ithey arent selling but she just ignored me :eek: and looked at me like i didnt know anything :?

Back