• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding

i dont use boarders i use Petpals, try and see if they have one in your area.They come to your house and look after them for you. worked out cheaper than boarding too

Hi,

Caroline who runs Rabbit Residence Resuce in Royston boards house buns. Her website address is: www.rabbitresidence.org.uk

She has 80 rescued rabbits and has been rescuing for I think about 10 years, so lots of experience.

Hope this helps.

Hello :)

I board housebuns and im about 20 miles south of Cambridge if thats any good. PM me if it is and we can have a chat :D ( I collect too but would want you to come have a look at my place!)

wilbur said:
Hi,

Caroline who runs Rabbit Residence Resuce in Royston boards house buns. Her website address is: www.rabbitresidence.org.uk

She has 80 rescued rabbits and has been rescuing for I think about 10 years, so lots of experience.

Hope this helps.

I made the mistake of reading the bunnies up for adopting stories :cry:

Back