• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who have not seen my piggies! 1yr

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Today, Monica and Phoebe will have been with me a whole year!

I have included some pictures of them as i havn't posted any before. Their present arrived today.... you may see monica inside it below...

Here goes:

This is Monica...

STA71454.jpg

And again....

STA71458.jpg

This is her sister Phoebe

STA71468.jpg

Hellooo Piggie

STA71471.jpg

Monica has this tendency to day dream for ages... very funny

STA71473.jpg

Cutie Agouti

STA71475.jpg

The camera adds 10lbs!!

STA71477.jpg

I love grass

STA71478.jpg

Closer inspection..

STA71487.jpg

Yummy

STA71492.jpg

Monica in her new house and birthday present...

STA71496.jpg

I have another two abyssinian pigs who live together. The first is Rachel who was severely underweight when we got her.... had bits of fur missing as well... Not anymore though... we call her 'scrufter'. She is now also 1 year old and was later bonded with a younger piggie Emma..

The scruffy pigs together

STA71505.jpg

Emma and her rosettes...

STA71513.jpg

Close up of scrufter

STA71519.jpg

Just likes Emmas feet in this one...

STA71520.jpg

and yes they are all named after friends characters... i know im sad....
emma was called emma, as thats rachels baby in the program, and rachel likes to mother emma.
:lol: :lol:

Happy birthday lovely piggies!!! :D
How on earth do you stroke Emma? do you have to do it in little circle motions? :lol:

CottonMather said:
Happy birthday lovely piggies!!! :D
How on earth do you stroke Emma? do you have to do it in little circle motions? :lol:

Actually.... yes, her and scrufter (rachel) like to be stroked in circles, never occurred to why that may be. They 'coo' when you do that. Emma is a nibbler though, she has put holes in my clothes before.

Back