• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbs

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Where does everyone get their buns favourite herbs from, or do you grow them?
Most of them are expensive in the supermarket, and I guess if I was going to grow them I'd need to plant them high up, else they'd dissappear (along with the rest of the garden that is fast being consumed by three hungry buns).
Any suggestions? :roll:

I get a veg box delivery, which has herbs and salad leaves in... they get some then, otherwise, I buy them from the supermarket or greengrocer.
I did try to grow basil, but it didn't work - I'd need a huge bush of it to sustain us lot!!!

Don't know how many you have to feed :lol: but if not too many you could always grow some on the windowsill in your kitchen. That's my plan for when I finally get a kitchen which is big enough to put a pot in when I move :D

I just pick mine up at the supermarket because i'm a bit rubbish at growing my own stuff :oops:

My neighbour gave me a tomato plant at the weekend and i have promised i will take care of it, and i will of course have tomatoes for the bunnies if i do, yay :) . But i fear it is only a matter of time before i kill it off :lol:

I like the idea of growing my own, but to be honest can't be bothered as I'd have to make some planters to keep the out of reach of buns, and Hera can do a good stretch over 3 ft!

Back