• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dentals

Kim_w

Mama Doe
Bailey is having her teeth done tommorow. Does anybody know how much approx it will cost?? :D

Mine costs about £50-£60 but with anti biotics etc came to £80 last time!!! not veyr cheap :roll:

If it's her molars that need burring, then I think around £60 is average as this includes a GA. Claire x

Willow has his teeth done without GA and we pay a standard consultation fee of £25. His first time was with GA and it cost us about £50.

Mine cost around £30 to £40 usually under GA but it also goes on weight and hes tiny. Btw that includes pain relief etc.

Cost me approx £50-£60 for Gabbie.Suzanne do you mind telling me where in Derby you can get it done without GA ? Thanks

Thanks everybody!! I took her at about 8.45am this morning and they said they will ring me when she is in recovery. Bless her x x x x

Back