• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

haffyj

Mama Doe
01052007078.jpg

All that space and they just use one corner :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: now i have added all their toys and they have managed to throw one down the stairs (which by the way they still havent worked how to use :roll: ) and now are just looking down them and wondering how to retreve it :lol:

:lol: Silly buns!

BTW - you have put the door font on backwards so the latches won't catch on the little wooden blocks! You need to add extra catches or turn it round :D

Spacegirl said:

BTW - you have put the door font on backwards so the latches won't catch on the little wooden blocks! You need to add extra catches or turn it round :D

Thats how the hutch front came :? Doors open and close fine :D

The plastic catches should rest on top of the wooden blocks though, the whole front is upside down! :? :oops: :lol:

haffyj said:
Spacegirl said:

You're not the only dim one - i've done exactly the same, I think the catches are supposed to go upwards rather than downwards to stop anything pawing it open. I'm going to add bolts on, there's no way I'm dismantling it now. I've since bought another for Teddy and the front is on the other way round. The instructions were rubbish :?

Teddy is bombing up and down the ramp, having been in it for only two days - Pippa and MJ have been in it for two weeks and Pippa won't use the ramp at all :roll:

kayjay said:
haffyj said:
Spacegirl said:

You're not the only dim one - i've done exactly the same, I think the catches are supposed to go upwards rather than downwards to stop anything pawing it open. I'm going to add bolts on, there's no way I'm dismantling it now. I've since bought another for Teddy and the front is on the other way round. The instructions were rubbish :?

Teddy is bombing up and down the ramp, having been in it for only two days - Pippa and MJ have been in it for two weeks and Pippa won't use the ramp at all :roll:

:lol: :lol: aaww i see :lol: yeah the insturctions are **** but i am going to get bolts for them anyway just in case i am not keen on the plastic catches bit flimsy for my liking :lol:

i hope they do use the ramp :roll: typical buns

I often think that the ramps are a bit too steep....especially for the more neurotic buns.
Have you thought about cutting the ramp in half, having the first half onto a little platform and then attaching the other half to go to the floor?

WOW - what a huge hutch

Silly bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless them - they'll work it out soon - tempt them down stairs with some veg :wink:

Crystal has been looking down it :lol: but thats it they have been laying about all day :lol: Lazy things :roll:

Back