• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH NO

sazzy

Warren Veteran
One of my mum's curtains fell off the washing line i've just gone and picked it up and it has holes in it :shock: :shock: daisy is going to be in so much trouble i don't know what to do :shock:

I wouldn't be able fix them any way it's just that there quite new and they cost £60 i just don't know how to tell her. she is going to flip

sazzy said:
I wouldn't be able fix them any way it's just that there quite new and they cost £60 i just don't know how to tell her. she is going to flip

Can you work it off?

She has just rang so i told her she called daisy a little ***** and she is going to kick her **** when she gets home :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She wasn't as mad as i thought she would be :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
OH dear. Pringle chewed thru my sisters straightners wire before :lol: she wasnt avery happy. oh well glad everythings ok :lol:

She dosen't finish work till about 11 so i think i will put them to bed early so he can't kick her **** tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just went and told daisy and she just looked at me like i'm a nutter :lol: :lol: :lol: She's proberly thinking what are you talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back