• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have clever buns?

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Thought I would start a post to see if we have lots of clever bunnies on this forum, I've heard of all these buns that can talk and type on the pc and it's amazing :lol:

This is Lillie's clever moment:
I was putting the bunnies away and got Lillie into the shed and then went to get Trooper in, when I turned around to make sure Lillie hadn't got out again, she was behind the gate and nudging it with her head so it closed :lol: :love:

Kirsty xx

This is deffinately a lily thing - Our lily -she does the same and sneaks around everywhere!!!And tries to get out of their hutch as well!! Whereas thumper my gorgeous little boy is well a little bit dim, but he is beautiful so I think he can get awaywith it :lol:

Alfie & Spice are both very helpful when i am cleaning litter trays. They both dig at the bags or jump in to make sure I'm doing it right :roll:

Joey helps with the feeding :D He jumps in the feed bin, so i've got one less portion of pellets to dish out :shock:

Smirnoff knows when it's check-over time & runs & hides.

Barley helps by opening the door for me & trying to get in with the bonded group :shock:

Mine are only clever about escaping. My two giants are getting very good at it, no matter what I do to secure the runs!

Fizzgig once enjoyed a sneaky lick of the remnants of a bowl of chilli. She then proceeded to go & give Ludo, her husbun, a lovely eye wash! :shock:

Clever Clover (as she is known!) has a brilliant memory - if she once found something nice to eat in a certain place, she remembers where to look weeks later. Dusty, on the other hand, is pretty but pretty dim! :lol:

duchess seems quite clever as i found out the other day (whilst watching the cctv) whenever anyone cames upstairs she goes to the door and lays almost flat on the floor with her head on the side looking or sniffing under the door, if it is someone she knows she sits by the door hoping for a visit, if it is someone she doenst know she runs to either the crate or the box and hides.

both bunnies will sit up on command and the can both use treatballs so i suppose that shows some intelligence. although they will also both sit outside the cage trying desperately to reach the hay in the littler tray in the cage rather than go in the cage so i suppose they have them dim moments too :lol:

He He these posts are funny. Rory and Lola follow me to the fridge, and when I let them out of their house they shut the door behind them, I think they think they wont be put back in if its shut. :lol:
Tracy

Tango has developed the power of mind control (especially where his Dad is concerned (my oh)). He only has to look at him and he gets what he wants. Also if one of us goes in to the lounge (where he not supposed to go) he sits by the door knowing that at some point the person will have to open the door again so he can the be in the lounge hiding behind the sofa or down the hall and up the stairs.

:lol: These are funny.... mine definately do what Tango does.! :roll: ....
They both know their names... and when anyone goes near the kitechn they go running and stand up on their back legs begging for treats. :roll: and they get them cos we feel so sorry for them :lol: .... and they both get back in their hutch/ run after they've been out in the morning cos they know I need to go to work- Which is a blessing...
other than that they are very stupid !

Nala always runs downstairs when we turn the tv off at night.. she knows im going to go get her veggies and go to bed :lol: :lol:
Fifi does all sorts.. runs in her cat tent like its a hamster wheel across the room :lol: she will open her cage door if its pushed to, she has been known to hop over the pen panels if she knows im downstairs and comes running down the stairs...
Simba.. well he will now copy Fifi and do the hamster in a wheel impression using the cat tents :lol:
They all use treatballs fantastically.. simba will pick it up and throw it

Of course Barney and Roxy are super clever I can't think of any examples though, it's too early!

EDIT: Come to think of it, they arne't clever they are geniouses. They sit around all day watching telly, munching and generally napping while I go out to work!

one of my rabbits is a bit nervous about going out for a run at times. So the other one notices that i am trying to encourage her out and so he gets behond her, nips her bottom until she's out. He will get anywhere to nip her - no matter what corner she tries to hide in!

When Lucy is being naughty, she generally does a roly-poly cos she knows I can't tell her off then as it is so cute. :oops:

And Poppy knows instictively when I want to catch her so she always runs away from.

Both know that the rattling of a tin/bag means treats! :lol: :lol:

Back