• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happily bonded (married) couple

h0wiep

Young Bun
hi all,
to those of you who may have read my million posts stressing about bonding our two bunnies, i thought id update you all with some photos.

all is gr8!!! they're a happily married couple now, and both are in fab spirits. My wife and i were so worried about bonding them, that we almost never did, but we are so happy that we did. I dont know what we would have done though without all you guys, thank you so much to those who advised when we needed help.

So, people who are thinking twice about getting a friend for they're single rabbit.....DO IT!! our little dunlop is now back to being his little churpy self, running around the house like he was when he was 10 weeks old!

thanks again to all..........and heres some photos of the happy couple.

dunlop (male - 1yr 2months)
dunlop.jpg

missy (female - 4 months)
CIMG2272.jpg

during their first bonding session
CIMG2274.jpg

happily bonded, and kept together after the 2nd bonding session (after lots of humping, fighting, and chasing...wasnt all so easy)
CIMG2284.jpg

Howie

Back