• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few photos for Jane and Mandy

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Andy stroked the boys for a while and after that Mac decided he wasn't going to move again - ever!!! Harry was somewhat befuzzled by the flashing lights, Lenny just went along with it and Starr investigated and ate :D

CIMG7893.jpg

Left to right - Starr, Lenny, Harry and Mac at the front

CIMG7872.jpg

CIMG7871.jpg

CIMG7888.jpg

CIMG7880.jpg

CIMG7877.jpg

CIMG7879.jpg

Starr

CIMG7884.jpg

One of the boys having a look at the "stranger" my sis (can't tell which one it is as I can't see his face :) )

CIMG7881.jpg

Harry

CIMG7873.jpg

What better way is there for me to start the day than by looking at GORGEOUS pics of Rex Rabbits!! :D

OMG they are wonderful :love: Thank you for posting the pics :D :D

Janex

:D They are gorgeous aren't they!! :D :D My sis took some outside of the boys with all the other buns, so when she sends them I'll post them too. :D

seriousely though how on earth do you tell them apart...sorry it must be a question you get asked a lot!

Are they the ones Mandy looked after for a bit?

THey are beautiful!

Stunning!!! Big beautiful black rexies. You're so lucky :D I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not..... :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww :love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much for posting some photos Chloe, its lovely to see how they are getting on :D

They have grown into such handsome chaps :D

Back