• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

peter has left for a new life

we dropped beautiful peter off at angies about 1 hour ago. the poor thing was petrified when we picked her up from maries dad. but she settled straight in and seemed to know she's in good hands.

on saturday she will be heading off to nottingham and hopefully then onto leicester.

thanks again for everyones help

poor peter did have flystrike but as she was taken to the vets in time, there is no deep tissue damage. she's on baytril and dermisol cream.

hopefully now there will be someone out there who can offer her a forever home for the rest of her years

:D :D

Bless her, you have done really well to sort this Sarah, you must be relieved now :) She is in safe hands now, hope she gets her forever home some day soon.
xxx

PETER IS NICE AND COSY FOR THE NIGHT .
JUST GOT TO POP A SNUGGLESAFE IN FOR HER BEFORE I GO TO BED....SHES HAD A HARD DAY BLESS HER AND I THINK IT WILL HELP HER . :)

Awwwww I am so pleased Peter is now in safe hands :D Well done Sarah, Peter would not have survived if you had not intervened.

Janex

Back