• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

reallly angry. u/d I have calmed down now.

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I can't find my post to update it, but a while ago, i posted a topic about my mums neighbours, who came back home one day with a cage and two netherland dwarfs (or as my mum said 'Norwegian dwarfs'). I asked my mam if they were the same sex. She said no, they were a boy and a girl and i said oh... but theyre not living together? and she said... yes they were but they would get them 'done' eventually, as in neutered. I was very angry about this when it happened.

Well... my mam being my mam.. today said "You want to get those two neutered as soon as possible, or theyll be having babies", or you should split them up. (Well done!)

To which the neighbour replied, "Nah... we will probably end up breeding them and selling them, You can get 22 quid each for these ya know?" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am not saying anymore.. i have calmed down since writing this, hence have removed some nasty words....

I don't know what dream world they're living in, but they won't get that much for two rabbits without any known background. I'd dteal the buck and get him done lol

:evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: ignorance is not bliss in this instance and they are in for a rude awakening when they try and sell back street bred bunnies :cry: Thinking out loud here... do you have a local paper that has a pet section and lists shed loads of bunnies for much less than that? Maybe (I live in hope) that they'd be put off when they see how hard it is to "offload" buns and how little they'd get for them :cry:

I fear another 80+ bunny rescue situation developing :cry: :cry:

Well, theres none ever in the local paper, i check when it arrives, hoping and praying that theres no advertised, and there never is... but there is a advertiser paper that you can buy which has LOADS in... which i can no longer bear to look at...

Im not just saying this, put these people really are of low intelligence. They have got these rabbits to make money... they are always trying to flog stuff... its appalling.

Back