• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helping Rescues a great idea

Dasonix

Mama Doe
As I am sure you can all imagine we get Loads of e-mails every week from Rescues Looking for help.

We have put a lot of thought into how we can help as many rescues as possible as easy as possible. This is what we have come up with. A Paid Referral System.

This is how it works

Rescue signs up to the scheme on our website
Rescue puts a link to our site on there page. (all links and logos are e-mailed automatically).
Visitor to rescues website clicks on link and visits Bunny Basics,
Visitor Purchases items.
Rescue gets 6% of goods value as commission.

Commission starts at 6% and goes up to 15% in 1% intervals based on volume of referrals. Commission is paid via Paypal once a minimum amount of commission is raised.

Also People that have websites of there own can ask there fav rescue to register and put the special link on there own websites to help raise funds for that rescue.

Hopefully everybody should be happy with this solution.

I have asked Tamsin if this can be put into fund-raising for rescues. If she agrees Mods Please Move, If not Please Remove.

Its a brilliant idea, and very generous of you. Shame loads of rescues dont actually have a website though. Technophobia! Might encourage them to make one!!!

Joanne x

oscarbunny said:
Its a brilliant idea, and very generous of you. Shame loads of rescues dont actually have a website though. Technophobia! Might encourage them to make one!!!

Joanne x

If they could find the time :lol:

Angie65 said:
oscarbunny said:

Joanne x

If they could find the time :lol:

oh i didnt mean make it themselves. could you imagine :p Nah just kidding. Good idea faye... im sure someone could help with websites.

Thats a great idea. Maybe rescues could have even just a one page web page with contact details. I know thats the first place I went to when I was thinking of getting bunnies.

we already have links links and contact details for a huge number of rescues on our website. Its the old RWA database that Tamsin uses on RR.

So we are already linking to them.

The best thing about this is that people can pick a rescue to help raise funds for. Just ask the rescue to register and then get them to send you the special link to put onto your website. This way Rescues can build up a matrix of Links that raise funds for them.

All anybody has to do is paste the following code into there website once they have registered.

Code:
<a href="http://www.bunnybasics.net/affiliates/jrox.php?id=XXX">
[img]http://www.bunnybasics.net/images/bblogo.gif[/img]</a></p>

The XXX will have the unique Referral ID for the rescue.

Its as easy as that.

Great if your rescue has a website, we don't but we recommend you to a lot of people, looks like we miss out again :roll: :roll:

Back