• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo & Grace

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you all for sending vibes to Milo last week - they really helped.

He spent 2 nights and 3 days in the vets and he's home now recovering well. He got diarrhea due to stress and the heat on the journey home. I really thought we were going to lose him - but the little mite is still here and loving his new home.

Your right - i dont have much luck with frenchies :? :( but i was determined not to let Milo down, and not to let him die. Hopefully now i can enjoy my new bunnies, and give them the love and care they deserve.

I'll post pics soon.

Thank you again.

yay im so glad he is ok now. :D

this time you will have better luck and be able to enjoy them.

cannot wait for pictures

You did a great job looking after Milo, Ruth! It's very stressful looking after an unwell bunny (as I know with my Poppy), but thankfully you were able to nurse him through! Here's to lots of Frenchie tales! Claire x

im so pleased hes beeter ruth..and now you can settle down to enjoy them..
btw expect everythingto be chewed..like kittens puppies and human babies they explore their world with their mouths and sharp sharp teeth!!

this si where gentle disipline comes in tohelp them learn..yeah right!1 :lol: how do you argue with a frenchie !!
willow as reallyenjoying herself and chewing to explore with me in tow going no..no..NO!! and pulling her away...
she also leanrt ot come to her name and get my atention by peringover my knee and putting her paws on my legs..bless her.
you will really enjoy a frenchie youngster i have up until now..poor willow :(

did you get that litter tray i said was fab..cos willow loves hers..adores it!

purplebumble said:
im so pleased hes beeter ruth..and now you can settle down to enjoy them..
btw expect everythingto be chewed..like kittens puppies and human babies they explore their world with their mouths and sharp sharp teeth!!

this si where gentle disipline comes in tohelp them learn..yeah right!1 :lol: how do you argue with a frenchie !!
willow as reallyenjoying herself and chewing to explore with me in tow going no..no..NO!! and pulling her away...
she also leanrt ot come to her name and get my atention by peringover my knee and putting her paws on my legs..bless her.
you will really enjoy a frenchie youngster i have up until now..poor willow :(

did you get that litter tray i said was fab..cos willow loves hers..adores it!

Hi Debs,

Yes got the ferplast trio tray - they love it :D They have this thing now where they have to dig in their food bowls! At meal times you can just see their mix flying everywhere as they dig! goodness what they think they will find in there! :lol:

They also have a thing for feet and i often get a nice wash from them both, at the same time. Bless. And Grace like to chew my hair! found a little clump of it the other day in her house that she had nibbled off while i was dozing in front of the fire! little missis! :lol:

:lol: yeah kibbles used to do that..gotta watch the ingestion probs tho little monkeys!

why do they dig their bowls out..if **** a mix its cos theyre looking for their fave bits im afraid..having said that mine are on pelelts and they stil do it!
those litter trays are the bees knees..we now have 3 in the house!

Willows gone downhill a bit today but its hot in ur lounge so ive put a fan on in thehallway so none of them get adraught but it cools the lounge down..shes not feeling cold with this shes feeling theheat.
sadly al night adnal day shes been digging furiously at the same spot on the tray floor..i hope its just a doe thing and not her E C affecting her brain :(

when you worm then ruth..take my advice..use panacur paste! much easier! bertie to have panacur liquid would need 14ml a pop!!!!!

willow is on 7ml mind you and shes only just about 5 months old! :shock:

Thanks for the advice Deb, i guess i ought to think about worming them soon as well - at what age can they have their VHD jab, and worming treatment?

Sending HUGE vibes to Willow ((())) bless her, i'm really sure she will pull through fine - she has a great bunny mum looking after her :D

Back