• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Bob and Abby!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday babies! It is 2 years since you were born and about 21 months since we chose you from your brothers and sisters to come and live with us.

You will never know just how much you've changed my life since you arrived! I could sit for hours just watching you guys play, chasing each other round the garden, running over to me when I step outside the back door in the hope that I will have treats for you :lol:

Last year, I had a panic when Bob wouldn't eat after his VHD jab, and I remember my mum and I sitting in the kitchen with a syringe full of carrot flavoured baby food tempting Bob to eat (with most of the food spread over Bob's fur and us!) It was horrible to think that I might lose one of you, and I was so relieved when you pulled through honey!

You will have your lovely pressies from Bunny Basics later today and lots of noserubs from a very proud mummy!

I love you both lots and lots x

Back