• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi... the meerkat!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
This is Fifi's favourite pose, especially when we are out in the garden. Here she is when i was indoors (bf was outside watching them) and the rest were taken over about 5-10minutes.. she just sits there watching everything for ages!! :lol: :lol: Im sure she thinks she's a meerkat!! :lol:
FifiApril075.jpg

FifiApril072.jpg

FifiApril073.jpg

FifiApril074.jpg

Awwwwwwww she's such a little fluffy princess :love: :love: :love: how do you keep her soooo clean and snow white!

norah said:
Awwwwwwww she's such a little fluffy princess :love: :love: :love: how do you keep her soooo clean and snow white!

hahaha she keeps herself clean luckily!! :D in fact she's always washing herself! :D

OMG, those pics are ace :D
I love pink eyed bunnies, i love meerkats , so shes my ideal really :lol: :D

She really is stunning :)

Sorry, I work for the cute police and Fifi is under arrest and will be held without bail at my house! Soooo Kawaii! (Japanese for cute!)
My little Pumkin is the teeniest thing in the world and does this loads, it's adorable. But when my giants do it, it means they're planning something bad!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the replies!
Raven Guest... i guess i best not post anymore photos of my lot then.. dont want them all under arrest :lol: :lol:

Fifi is such a gorgeous little fluffball!!! :love:

What a poser, she looks so cheeky!!!! :lol: Lovely photos :D :D

Back