• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Camera - New bunny pics :o)

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well me and OH are going on holiday this year (after 4 years!!) and so we have spoilt ourselves with a new camera. So far it has been used for bunny and dog pics so I thought I'd share. Sorry - there are lots!

Zion:
zicute2904.jpg
zichair.jpg

zibum.jpg
zi22904.jpg

zi2904.jpg
woodzi2.jpg

woodzi.jpg
zinsnow2904.jpg

Fia:
posingfia.jpg
finose.jpg

fichair2904.jpg
fi32904.jpg

fi22904.jpg
fi2904.jpg

Buns:
ellobuns.jpg
buns2904.jpg

And this is what I found the other night when I got home from work. This is Goggin - the naughty cat from next door who seems to have an obsession with the buns:

naughtygoggin.jpg

Fantastic pics Shiv!! :D

I love Zion's Rexy tail!! :lol: :lol:

Fia is looking well. She has a big dewlap like Meg. Our two girls must've had so many litters to cause them to have such big dewlaps :cry:

My Buns would freak if a cat came near them!!

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Fantastic pics Shiv!! :D

I love Zion's Rexy tail!! :lol: :lol:

Fia is looking well. She has a big dewlap like Meg. Our two girls must've had so many litters to cause them to have such big dewlaps :cry:

My Buns would freak if a cat came near them!!

Janex

Thanks Jane :D I can't say I have thought about Fia's dewlap being associated with her having babies but I guess it does :( I just cannot imagine her with babies - she's a bit selfish haha. Bless her! I am glad Meg is still with you :)

Zion is a little monkey and I love his tail too and his white tummy.

As for that cat they don't really have any choice :? In total there are 4 cats from our immediate neighbours and I can't do anything about them. The other 3 are fine but Goggin is a little madam. The buns have got used to her now. :)

Jack's-Jane said:
. She has a big dewlap like Meg. Our two girls must've had so many litters to cause them to have such big dewlaps :cry:

Janex
I didn't realise the size of dewlap is related to how many litters they've had :oops: this would explain why Brody hasn't got one

Awww...thank you for the update on Zi and Fia and the wonderful piccies :D

They are looking very well and Fia looks so happy :D

Thank you for giving her such a wonderful home....she is a very lucky bunny.

Sending hugs to you, Zi and Fia xxx

Back