• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor & Paula UPDATE

bunny-mad

Mama Doe
Trevor and Paula from arc seem to be doing really well at the moment, Paula (about 5 yrs) is full of beans despite having a few health problems and both of them enjoy a run around the garden. Trevor (3) is full of binkies and loves to race around at top speed. They both come over and sniff and lick my hand when I bring them their food (Paula is especially fond of her food!) They are a bit nervous of being picked up but very friendly none-the-less. They are going in on Thursday for their Myxi update and check-up. More details on the arc website: www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk

ORIGINAL POST

Thought I would share some photos of our foster bunnies from ARC, they seem to be enjoying themselves! Paula is a lop and Trevor a lionhead cross.

P1010017.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010031.jpg

Helen

Paula is cute, but Trevor is adorable. A wee cutie..he looks quite girlie , but don't tell him I said that;-)

Back