• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another addition...

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
mus friend woke up this morning to find a box in the garden with this lil cutie init.....

Image054.jpg

Image056.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image042-1.jpg

Image059.jpg

wev een to the vets and shes a girl, 9 weeks. very healthy......

we could not believe sum1 cud do tht, of course iv taken her in as my mums friend is currently moving home and already has 5 rabbits.

she a delight to have and extremly loveable. we dont have any names a of yet so all ideas grateful.

sorry the pics are bad had to use my fone

yeh just wonderd if any1 has any advice or anything iv not had a bunni this young b4 oscar was 13 week wen i got him..shes only 9

How about Mosie for a name... it's like Moses (who was found in a basket) but sounds more girlie :)
As regards her care, it's difficult as you haven't got anything to go on. as well as plenty of hay, I'd give her just a few pellets and would hold of the veg at the mo to see how she goes. I'd be wary of overloading her system with too many unfamiliar foods in one go. Once she's tolerating the pellets, maybe start with a tiny piece of veg... one at a time.

Good luck :thumb:

luvabun said:
How about Mosie for a name... it's like Moses (who was found in a basket) but sounds more girlie :)

Aaaawwww - that's a fab idea!!! So glad she landed somewhere safe, I hope she has a long and happy life with you.x

What is wrong with some people to dump a baby rabbit like that :evil: Well done for giving her a home though, she's lovely

hi thnks ppl...i gve her a few pellets last nite b4 i went t bed and shes eaten them straight away so im guessin shes hungry. i gave her a small piece of brocoli this morning andshe luvd it, she seems to have settled in well, and used the litter box all on her own, as for the names my dads suggested maisy, butwer still not sure

Back