• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for those with foxes in he area..

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
for those with outdoor buns and foxes inthe area..after a recent hearbreaking case of foxes geting buns..a friend had..id thought id post this here..
i dont know how good they are but if anyones used one let us all know..btw they do a cat one too..im thinking of putting it inside my bedroom door at night to avoid punce on mummies head for a laugh game at 3am! :lol:

heres the item in question..btw it works on dogs too so pet pooches will not go there either..poor doggies..

http://www.ahsdirect.co.uk/product/969/78/

It's a device that emits a high frequency sound when a fox triggers the alarm, but I'd be worried that it would affect my bunsters' ears as well!

I've got a mouse one in the garage and you cant use it near buns, hammys or GPs. Not sure if they are different frequencies for everything???? Anyone a science expert??

not a science expert just going on what ive read...difernt ones have different f requency settings..you canuse the mulit one for targetting rabbits..or just squirrels etc these are outdoor ones..or you can set it to just affect cats..
the fox one only works on canids..ie foxes and the family doggy.
the mice ones canot be usued near bunies..
theres even ones for plugginin your socket and it goes through the wiring in the house and deters..spiders and crawling bugs..eww if it doesnt affect buns and kittys id have em everywhere..now i need to look that one up!!
mm i have even seenones that you conenct up to your hose and it does the ultrasonic thingy as well as squirting them with a jet of water..pmsl our old cat would have loved that!

It does look good, even tho it's quite expensive. If you put it by your rabbits they'll set it off too I'm guessing which will deterr the fox from coming near them in the first place and scaring them :D

If I could garuntee I couldn't hear it or the buns couldn't hear it I'd get one :)

Need one for the Spiders and Mice in the shed too :x

Back