• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyhops Open Day

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Who's going??

It's on the 19th May for anyone who doesn't know (I know this is in fundraising but I thought this would get more views :lol: )

I'm really looking forward to going to meet people off the forum and see Kay's bunnies again :D She also has lots of guineapigs and rabbits in at the moment for rehoming and I'm on the lookout for a girlfriend for Teddy :D :D

I'm going :D Looking forward to seeing Kay and David and also some new faces :)

I am NOT looking for more bunnies! :no: :no: :lol:

mandy said:
Ooh i might go! Thats a saturday isn't it? I'm going away the next day but should be ok :D

That would be brill Mandy if you could come up. You're welcome to stay at ours if you need to (you'd have to ignore the junkshop look :roll: )

In Bolton :D

It's a good hour and a half for me, but wouldn't miss it for the world - David makes an ace cuppa :lol: But I'm not eating the pringles again :shock: :no:

I think Kays is off the M61 which is off the M6. I'd say about 2 hours from Nottingham, maybe slightly less

Back