• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beauty!!! (at last)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Yay! I got my camera back :D

First up - the hutch and run:
new1.jpg

Beauty - This is my corner!
new3.jpg

Hello Aunty Jill!
new5.jpg

I'm sure I saw a handsome buck around here somewhere...
new4.jpg

<wolf-whistle> Alright Darlin'?!?!
new2.jpg

I wasn't going to bond these two so soon, as they were both only neutered 10 days ago :? but they are both fairly relaxed rabbits and have been great - no humping, a little chasing... no grooming yet, but Beauty has asked! :D Neither of them are being particularly territorial, but I'm keeping an eye on them, (they are sitting together nicely now :D )and Nitro can always move back in with me :wink:

And now - Trixie!!!

Please can I come out for a run now?
new6.jpg

I'll let you stroke me!
new7.jpg

Yay! Freedom!
new8.jpg

Whooos-this?
new9.jpg

Flower shooting out of the tunnel
new10.jpg

Benson
new11.jpg

Mosi
new12.jpg

kayjay said:
Are your bunnies using the ramp in the hutch ok then? Mine still won't :(

yeah, they have been using it fine... Beauty can run up and down it, and Nirto manages it ok, but he's not been in there long...

CottonMather said:
kayjay said:

yeah, they have been using it fine... Beauty can run up and down it, and Nirto manages it ok, but he's not been in there long...

Mine are obviously height challenged :lol: I have to push them down and push them up :roll: I've been hoping they get the hang of it but I think we'll have to modify it

I love your setup and run, it's fab, loads of room :D

kayjay said:
CottonMather said:
kayjay said:

Mine are obviously height challenged :lol: I have to push them down and push them up :roll: I've been hoping they get the hang of it but I think we'll have to modify it

I love your setup and run, it's fab, loads of room :D

Awww... bless them! :lol: perhaps you could line the ramp with carpet?

wow that hutch n run is massive what size is it
your bunnys are so cute i love the one with flower shooting out the tunnel looks like a wee snowball :lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments! as you can tell - I'm very much in love with my new pair :love:
(and all of the others :wink: )

sazixd said:
wow that hutch n run is massive what size is it
your bunnys are so cute i love the one with flower shooting out the tunnel looks like a wee snowball :lol:

Hiya, the hutch is 6'x2'x2' and the run is 12'x4'x20" :D
and Flower always looks gorgeous :wink:

Back