• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im losing my baby bunnies

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
it has now been confirmed mucoid enteritus has hit the rescue which i run sadly ive lost 4 babies from 1 litter and 1 baby from a different litter is becoming sick im barrier nursing, syringe feeding, being very strict with hygiene and im isolating them they are still getting it im at my wits end, i had this last year i lost 14 bunnies i feel so helpless there is nothing more i can do to save them, im absolutely heart broken this is happening again, my vets are being supportive but there is only so much they can do,has anyone else been through this?
please keep your fingers crossed for every bunny at eastbourne rabbit rescue that we dont lose every one i just hope this will end soon the way im feeling im heading for a breakdown how can this happen to me again.

Am so sorry, please let me know if you need any help etc. you know my number. fingers crossed for all the bunnies i know you will do your best xxx :cry:

Hi,

I am really sorry. You are doing all you can. I hope things start to improve soon. Fingers and toes crossed for all your bunnies.

:cry:

oh no, how awful for you :(

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending loads of vibes for all the bunnies,
i really hope everything will be ok
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh No :cry:

Are you treating for Coccidiosis too? Might be worth doing so if you are not already.

Hopefully the adult Buns will be less vulnerable. I cant do anything practical to help :cry: but I am sending many vibes for you and the Bunnies

Janex

I'm sure you are doing the best you can for your bunnies :( It must be so frustrating for you though... fingers crossed they pull through

Back