• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burrowing

lkr

New Kit
Hello

My bunnies have spent the last 2/3 days digging a burrow on our lawn, I'm quite happy about this as they are just doing what comes naturally!! The burrow got quite deep today, long enough to get my arm in up to my elbow and more but when I looked out tonight, the burrow had been filled in, Speedy was sitting on a big pile of earth trying to look as if nothing had been dug at all!

I was just wondering if anyone else has expierienced such behavior with their buns? She did exactly the same last year!

Lynn

my bunnies do exactly the same thing it looks like film the great escape lol. I had to keep filling mine in although I did feel bad they had gone to so much effort. :D
Sallyx

Yep! Before Smokey was spayed she built a burrow for herself and Inky. It was very impressive!

It was funny to watch them because Smokey was obviously doing the major wok but Inky would scrabble around and then look proud. Since she's been spayed, she's not so much of a digger. They still have the odd go though, just for fun.

Good, I'm glad thier not doing anything too weird! :lol:

I'm not sure if they are planning to go and dig another burrow and connect them together eventually?

I've now got a bit of a problem, trying to get them too bed when they have the best hidy hole in the world!

L

:roll:

Back