• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another hutch that needs smashing....

They sell the first hutch in a pet shop near me, as a rabbit starter kit, when I first saw it I laughed, then realised it wasn't a joke. They also have smaller ones as guinea pig started kits, they are about 1 1/2ft.

Re: another hutch

Sue said:
You should see the ones that some rescues use if that worries you.

Some rescues may end up with having too many buns due to them being "dumped" on them, or rescuing from a really bad situation.

It's ok having a go at them about it, but remember the buns may have come from an even worse situation & that a rescue is a temporary home. If your not happy with how a local Rescue is run, instead of passing on an unwanted bun, help them fund raise & buy better hutches :D

Re: another hutch

Angie65 said:
Sue said:
You should see the ones that some rescues use if that worries you.

Some rescues may end up with having too many buns due to them being "dumped" on them, or rescuing from a really bad situation.

It's ok having a go at them about it, but remember the buns may have come from an even worse situation & that a rescue is a temporary home. If your not happy with how a local Rescue is run, instead of passing on an unwanted bun, help them fund raise & buy better hutches :D

:thumb:

Oh i just love the one in the first link! It's wonderful and would be lovely for Ozzy as a replacement for the microwave box he loves to play in. But to live in :shock: :shock: NO WAY!

I just don't know what some people are thinking sometimes :roll:

I can't believe anyone seriously puts something like the second one on ebay for sale, it's fit for the tip :roll:

Back