• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who elses bun

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
'helps' with the cleaning?

mine are very 'helpful' teegra sits in the tray when i try and pick it up to clean it out then when he finally decides to get out he promptly site where the tray has been so once it is cleaned it cant go back in :lol:
duchess 'helps' with the sweeping by diving on the swept pile and eating all the little bits of hay and straw (even though they have been ignored overnight hence the need to sweep :lol: ) she then proceeds to sit on my feet whilst i try and do the hay, water food, tray etc :roll: :lol:

than during the big clean they both try and get in the black sack :shock: or rip a hole in the side of it, teegra sits on my lap and duchess licks the vinegar bottle :? :shock: :lol:

i dont know how i would ever get the cleaning done without them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (they also get a little treat at the end for all their hard work :wink: )

Yes!! Daisy sits where I try to clean, very helpful :lol: She also loves the breeze from the vacuum and hops in front of it, its like she is in a wind tunnel!! :lol: Then just as I finished cleaning her litter tray... she christens it!!!!

:love: :love:

I wish the OH was half as helpful as her!! :lol:

My boy Ozzie is always trying to be helpful by eating any bits I sweep up and you can guarantee if I am cleaning out his hutch and he is at the other end of the garden he will be sitting in my dustpan in a flash, he is such a nosey boy :lol:
Sallyx

sally1974 said:
My boy Ozzie is always trying to be helpful by eating any bits I sweep up and you can guarantee if I am cleaning out his hutch and he is at the other end of the garden he will be sitting in my dustpan in a flash, he is such a nosey boy :lol:
Sallyx

:lol: :lol: i forgot about sitting in the dustpan, is it really that comfy? like a little bunny armchair :lol:

When i do litter trays on a morning, Opal will sit in the litter tray, as if to say... no your not taking it away, Benji will chew my shoes or throw the keys to the shed.

and.. Polo and Oscar will climb or jump onto my back. :lol: :lol:

Mine are the same too. They want to be wherever I am. If I don't fuss Bailey quick enough, he pulls at my jeans with his teeth. I wonder what he will do when I wear shorts in the warmer weather :lol:

Every day if I am at home, they have the whole garden and house to run round ...
but for some reason on cleaning days - they like to be attached to the hutch :roll: .... they too sit in the dust ban dive bomb the black bag from the top floor and precede to chuck out each piece of straw that goes in - when I am putting new stuff in. and even better if they sit on the top floor and watch it fall out. Then when I am using the dustpan - they jump put the top floor of their hutch onto my back and sit there! :lol: :roll:

I have a pic of Marley helping with the cleaning somewhere....he is running off with the dustpan brush! Due to his small stature however he inadvertently swept the floor at the same time :D

Ted is quite a tidy bun, he doesn't normally mess up his bed, if he's in the house, he often licks the floor as he hops along(!), and is known to eat the odd poo's he may leave if he's inside the house. I love him!

Dougal is just messy.

Oh Miles just HAS to come and see what I'm doing when cleaning! Usually when half of me is inside Benny and Domino's hutch cleaning a really awkward bit, he'll decide to tug at the plastic bag containing the woodshavings so they go EVERYWHERE, or jump in the hay bag so i have to chase him around inside it with my arms like a giant mixing bowl until I get him out. Of course I will have banged my head on the first floor of Benny and Domino's hutch in order to get to him quickly. :roll: :lol:

All my bunnies help with sweeping up, usually by jumping into the swept up pile and then running away, kicking the pile all over the place. :roll:

AMETHYST

These pics say it all IMO!!!! :wink:

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

:lol:

Buttons kindly picks up any stray newspaper with his mouth that gets dragged in the run and puts it back in his bed area for me, quite sweet when you see it :lol:

:D Ha! my Charlie bun loves helping me clean, he bites the brush, binkies loads, thats how i get him in back into his shed, by brushing the carpet! he just cant resist it :lol:

When I am on all fours sweeping out their cage Rory thinks it is fun to jump on my back. He also sits in the dust pan, nibbles the brush and sits in his litter tray. To get rid of him I switch on the hoover, thats it then, I dont see him until the job is done :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tracy

I've got one of those triangular litter trays, but the buns sometimes move it out of the way and go to the toilet behind it :? Then when I'm cleaning it up and if I have to go somewhere, to get some fresh bedding for example, I'll often find one or both of the buns quite happily having a nosey, and fresh poo everywhere! One of them likes to have a wee too when I've just cleaned up, I've not caught the culprit doing it yet! :lol:

I've bought a rectangular cat litter tray today, so it should stop them moving it about so much.

:D yup just as you describe it :D Norah also has this thing about the hoover and attacks it every time i get it out, the noise doesnt seem to worry her at all.

Back