• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really annoyed

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I ordered a sack of A&P before easter and have been phoning up every week and she kept saying that the order hadn't come in the previous week but she would definately be delivering this week unless I heard from her. Phoned up today and she casually told me she wasn't doing the deliveries anymore so I won't be getting it :shock: Nice of her to ring and tell me as I've been hanging on every friday in case it arrives :evil:

I've just ordered some Natral Hi Fi food from bunny basics now so I hope they like it :D

:shock: is this tracey youre on about? OMg thats awful! great..now illhave to pay the huge delivery fee from titmuss!

hey if you want some allen and page to try youre welcome to come around and take some from me honest..
just pm me. :wink:

I've just ordered 20kg of bunny basics now, otherwise that would have been great! Where's the other place you get A&P from just in case mine dont like the stuff I've ordered?

purplebumble said:
:shock: is this tracey youre on about? OMg thats awful! great..now illhave to pay the huge delivery fee from titmuss!

hey if you want some allen and page to try youre welcome to come around and take some from me honest..
just pm me. :wink:

Or me :wink:

Plenty of it here.

touie said:
I've just ordered 20kg of bunny basics now, otherwise that would have been great! Where's the other place you get A&P from just in case mine dont like the stuff I've ordered?

Arcade Pet Supplies can get it for you definately, but it will take two weeks.

We should look at how much ordering two sacks of A&P would be and you could collect a sack from me :?

thanks just got your PM I could pick it up from Havant in my car but I've got the other food I've ordered to try first :)

A & P

I ordered some A & P in, trecked across 25 miles away for it (nearest supplier), trecked back home and discoverd it was already 3 weeks out of date!!!

I won't use A & P again.

Re: A & P

Sue said:
I ordered some A & P in, trecked across 25 miles away for it (nearest supplier), trecked back home and discoverd it was already 3 weeks out of date!!!

I won't use A & P again.

:shock: Oh no thats terrible!!!

Re: A & P

Sue said:

I won't use A & P again.

That is terrible!! Don't let it put you off A&P tho, it's good stuff, the sellers are the ones that should keep an eye on the dates and not sell out of date stock.

A & P

Hi,

Thanks - I'll give them another go - the piggies love their A & P by the way (they were on Science Selective, but I gave up on that after the third letter I had to write to them about Quality Control :roll: )

Back