• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bob please U/D.......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember I told you all that I took in Harvey a 10 year old and Bob a nearly 7 year old 2 weeks ago.

Well we had Bob castrated last week and he has got over the op really well, we went out to open his hutch up yesterday morning and found him in a lethagic state, when we put him on the grass and he tried to run to us he did 4 or 5 hops and then collapsed over on one side.

I rushed him straight to the vet who confirmed my thoughts that it could be E Cuniculi, the vet started the treatment immediatley and Bob stayed in the vets last night. Today he is a lot brighter and eating quite well but when they put him on the floor he veered over again but not collapsing, thevet has kept him in again tonight.

Bob1.jpg

Come on little man, please get better, we miss you

OH POOR LITTLE FELLA . :(

HOPE YOU HAVE SOON GOT HIM HOME .

IM JUST GOING THROUGH ALL THIS WITH HOPE SO I KNOW WHAT A WORRY IT IS :(

ANGIE

Thanks guys, it really means a lot, I am so worried about him, he is a lovely boy and so very friendly.

Just rang the vets and he had a good noght so I am going in to see him later and hopefully if all is well then I can bring him home tonight

Thanks again

Bob is home, he is rather quiet, I have put him in a tris in the kitchen so as we can monitor him closely.

He is eating, but not a lot and is still wobbly on his legs so I will just have to hope and pray that he gets better.

Back