• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutral Ground???

Daisy Pants

Young Bun
We are due to go look for a boyfriend for Daisy this weekend (from our local rescue)... :love: Everything I have read says you should introduce them on neutral ground.. problem is Daisy rules the house.. there is nowhere she hasn't been.. where should I start the introductions?!?!?! :oops: Also what happens if they don't get on?

On another note - we're still not sure if Daisy is spayed (despite the advice I was given that the vet could 'open her up' :evil: ), she never makes a nest or anything - presumably as long as the boy is spayed we should be ok?

Thanks for reading..!!

If your bun uses every room in your place, there is in the bath, a number of people do use this.

I would suggest, prior to getting your new rabbit, restricting Daisy to easy to neutralise areas, otherwise your bonding could go wrong once you let them out elsewhere in the place. If you have carpeted areas these will take a while to loose their 'daisy' smell.

Is there any one on here if you havent got a garden who could loan you some neutral space?

Back