• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

silly duchess!.....or is she?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
poor little girl got clonked (not hard) by the door last night (she is fine btw ;) ) it seems she has taken to laying behind the rabbit room door :roll: i thought that was a bit silly until i put my hand on the floor! i forgot the hot water pipes ran underneath the floor and the bunnies actually have their very own heated flooring! behind the door is the warmest spot so duchey decided to take advantage, it is sooo hard living the life of luxury :roll: !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
poor little girl got clonked (not hard) by the door last night (she is fine btw ;) ) it seems she has taken to laying behind the rabbit room door :roll: i thought that was a bit silly until i put my hand on the floor! i forgot the hot water pipes ran underneath the floor and the bunnies actually have their very own heated flooring! behind the door is the warmest spot so duchey decided to take advantage, it is sooo hard living the life of luxury :roll: !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She's not silly :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: aawwwwwww I notice hot spots on the floor in my rabbit room too which mine always lay on :D I was always worried about hitting mine with the door so i have pen panels attached to the wall so that they cant get as far as the door.. the door is recessed so easy to attach the panels to the recess wall :wink:

your lucky as my RR door is recessed into the room (if you see what i mean :? ) once i have sorted the camera out i will be able to check before i open the door :D

Back