PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit boarders in Nottinghamshire?

Azraelm
26-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Could anyone reccommend somewhere to board my little angel Audrey in July for about 10 days please?

I don't mind if its outside accommodation as she'd probably enjoy that but I really want it to have an attached run, or time out each day.

I also want them to be able to follow my instructions exactly - ie) give the correct food etc :?

sazzy
26-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi mandy i might be able to help will speak to my mum and get back to you

Azraelm
26-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Aw thank you :D

By the way when I was walking to work this morning I saw a poster for two rabbits that had been stolen on Carlton Hill :( They looked like your two girls actually.

Isabel
26-04-2007, 10:25 PM

By the way when I was walking to work this morning I saw a poster for two rabbits that had been stolen on Carlton Hill :( They looked like your two girls actually.

awww thats horrible.

I've pm'd you Mandy. :O)

By the way I called our vet when I was looking and they had someone on their records but she was really unfriendly and I've seen an advert for her in the petshop next door and she is also a breeder. So just in case you do call them, I wouldn't bother!

My friend uses one Aspley. she says they are always groomed and nails clipped when she goes to pick them up! I can ask her for details.

Azraelm
26-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks for that, I was just thinking of ringing our blamonge vet :lol:

i've just e-mailed a few places, but if the Aspley one sounds good I'd appreciate that too please x

abbymarysmokey
26-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Hi Mandy

I could board Audrey if you've got your own hutch/run :?:

Alternatively I could set her a condo cube cage up in the garage.

I have 5 rabbits coming to stay for 3 weeks in August, so would have to check that the dates didn't overlap, cos I don't think I'd have enough room for 11 rabbits (including my own). :shock:

Regards

Amy

sazzy
26-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Aww thats awful.

Speaking of missing rabbits i left mine in the yard yesterday while i went to the toilet come back out and couldn't find them anywhere :shock:

Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today :lol: :lol:

Isabel
26-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks for that, I was just thinking of ringing our blamonge vet :lol:

i've just e-mailed a few places, but if the Aspley one sounds good I'd appreciate that too please x

I've just found out I've been spelling it wrong, it's Blancmonge, how peculiar. No wonder I couldn't find it on Yell.com! :lol:

I'm seeing my friend at Blancmonge today so I'll try to remember to get the details off her.

Azraelm
26-04-2007, 10:56 PM
I've just found out I've been spelling it wrong, it's Blancmonge, how peculiar. No wonder I couldn't find it on Yell.com! :lol:

I'm seeing my friend at Blancmonge today so I'll try to remember to get the details off her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you!

Hi Mandy

I could board Audrey if you've got your own hutch/run

Alternatively I could set her a condo cube cage up in the garage.

I have 5 rabbits coming to stay for 3 weeks in August, so would have to check that the dates didn't overlap, cos I don't think I'd have enough room for 11 rabbits (including my own).

Regards

Amy

Aw thanks Amy! thats really kind of you, where is it you live again? Am having a mental blank!

Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today

:no: Little terrors :lol: :lol:

sazzy
26-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today

:no: Little terrors :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:D I know they looked at me as if to say whats the matter what have we done :roll: :lol:

abbymarysmokey
26-04-2007, 11:14 PM
I live in Wilford (between Meadows and Clifton).

I would be happy to transport Audrey and hutch if required (a 4 foot hutch would be the maximum I could get into my Nissan Micra though).

I am bunny knowlegable (about 9 years experience with house rabbits) and would follow any instructions. :D

Let me know if you need more info.