• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarders in Nottinghamshire?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Could anyone reccommend somewhere to board my little angel Audrey in July for about 10 days please?

I don't mind if its outside accommodation as she'd probably enjoy that but I really want it to have an attached run, or time out each day.

I also want them to be able to follow my instructions exactly - ie) give the correct food etc :?

Aw thank you :D

By the way when I was walking to work this morning I saw a poster for two rabbits that had been stolen on Carlton Hill :( They looked like your two girls actually.

mandy said:

By the way when I was walking to work this morning I saw a poster for two rabbits that had been stolen on Carlton Hill :( They looked like your two girls actually.

awww thats horrible.

I've pm'd you Mandy. :O)

By the way I called our vet when I was looking and they had someone on their records but she was really unfriendly and I've seen an advert for her in the petshop next door and she is also a breeder. So just in case you do call them, I wouldn't bother!

My friend uses one Aspley. she says they are always groomed and nails clipped when she goes to pick them up! I can ask her for details.

Thanks for that, I was just thinking of ringing our blamonge vet :lol:

i've just e-mailed a few places, but if the Aspley one sounds good I'd appreciate that too please x

Hi Mandy

I could board Audrey if you've got your own hutch/run :?:

Alternatively I could set her a condo cube cage up in the garage.

I have 5 rabbits coming to stay for 3 weeks in August, so would have to check that the dates didn't overlap, cos I don't think I'd have enough room for 11 rabbits (including my own). :shock:

Regards

Amy

mandy said:

Aww thats awful.

Speaking of missing rabbits i left mine in the yard yesterday while i went to the toilet come back out and couldn't find them anywhere :shock:

Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today :lol: :lol:

mandy said:
Thanks for that, I was just thinking of ringing our blamonge vet :lol:

i've just e-mailed a few places, but if the Aspley one sounds good I'd appreciate that too please x

I've just found out I've been spelling it wrong, it's Blancmonge, how peculiar. No wonder I couldn't find it on Yell.com! :lol:

I'm seeing my friend at Blancmonge today so I'll try to remember to get the details off her.

IsabelM said:
I've just found out I've been spelling it wrong, it's Blancmonge, how peculiar. No wonder I couldn't find it on Yell.com! :lol:

I'm seeing my friend at Blancmonge today so I'll try to remember to get the details off her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you!

Hi Mandy

I could board Audrey if you've got your own hutch/run

Alternatively I could set her a condo cube cage up in the garage.

I have 5 rabbits coming to stay for 3 weeks in August, so would have to check that the dates didn't overlap, cos I don't think I'd have enough room for 11 rabbits (including my own).

Regards

Amy

Aw thanks Amy! thats really kind of you, where is it you live again? Am having a mental blank!

Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today

:no: Little terrors :lol: :lol:

Checked everywhere for them then all of a sudden a face popped out from under there hutch which has been blocked off all but 1 side where there is a brick in the way with a tiny hole about this big ( ) how they got under there with out knocking the brick i don't know but i went barmy at them i was nearly in tears and i nearly had a heart attack the little monkeys goes to say i will be blocking that side off properly today

:no: Little terrors :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:D I know they looked at me as if to say whats the matter what have we done :roll: :lol:

I live in Wilford (between Meadows and Clifton).

I would be happy to transport Audrey and hutch if required (a 4 foot hutch would be the maximum I could get into my Nissan Micra though).

I am bunny knowlegable (about 9 years experience with house rabbits) and would follow any instructions. :D

Let me know if you need more info.

Back