• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Gizmo came in to my care last November with his sister Millie, they were special needs bunnies as Gizmo had no teeth and was underweight and Millie had sight in only one eye. They were a devoted couple and went everywhere together, they adored each other.

Millie and Gizmo were rehomed 3 weeks ago to a lovely home with Sue in Cinderford and were bonded with 2 of Sue's bunnies Charlie and Bella to make a group of four.

I was shocked to recieve a pm from Sue this morning to say that sadly Gizmo passed away during the night, his pm confirmed he had stomach cancer, he was only 2 years old.

Gizmo I am so sorry that you have gone to the bridge so young and I am sure your sister Millie (Now called Maisie) is missing you.

Gizmo28.jpg

Binky free Gizmo xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys, it is just so very sad, he was a loc=vely little boy with a fabulous nature and so friendly and cuddly.

Back