• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please-U/D hes ok

gizmo

Mama Doe
one of my sisters rabbits got fly strike :(. shes asked me to look after him for the week as she cant bare to0 even look at the damage that they have done. he seems to be doing well and i think that he will be alright. my sister is really upset as she lost another of her rabbits friday from a fox and she thinks that shes going to loose kevin as well.

oh dear poor bunnies hope he recovers ASAP I am so paranoid about flies I have like 3 flypapers thingies in the shed at the moment :shock:

kevins ok now. hes back home with my sister and hes doing well. I think he might be very scared though.

hes doing really well. just saw him today and i cant belive how much his wounds have healed already :D

That is such good news, I have been out today scrubbing and disinfecting everywhere so it doesn't attract the flies but they are everywhere.

Good luck and I hope he continues to make good progress

I'm paranoid about flies too, I've squirted Buzz Off everywhere and cleaned everything and I have about 5 fly papers hung up and they are getting pretty minging really quickly - love the weather - hate the flies!!

So glad your sisters rabbit has pulled through ok, hope he makes a full recovery soon.x

Back